Thursday, September 07, 2006

Too tired

To all of my readers (yes I have more than one. . .:-P),

Sorry. . .I've just been too tired to write anything. Every once in a while my brain gets overloaded (well, more than every once in a while, but anyway) and I just have to stop all of the extra things and pull back into my shell to recuperate. The circuits up there were shorting out last week and half, so no more bloggy for a while.

Today is better though. Relatives and friends are gone from my little house, my husband is commuting to a job that requires him to be gone for just about all of the next three days, my house is clean and the yard is lookin' good, so I'm going to take it easy again and think about something other than surviving;)

Hmm, wonder if I paid the water bill.

Click click. . .nope, I didn't

Talk to you later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Glad you're back. So are you going to finish that Sirach wife series? You left us hanging for last sunday's bible study. I was using your thoughts for a basis on biblical wives, but had to use some other filler.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home