Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Birthdays are in order. . . . .:-D

 Happy Birthday to our Blessed Mother! Today we celebrate her birthday. There is a very interesting little information piece about this feast day, which you can read by clicking Here


But there is another person whose birthday is
today. . .my brother, Spanky (no not his real name, he has a good strong Catholic name)!!!


 One year ago to the day. . .
 And this is what he looks like now. They sure grow quickly.

Happy Birthday Buddy Boy! This is the first Spanky birthday I wasn't with you guys for (sniff sniff :-( ), but I love you just the same and hope you have a great day! I would have put a baby picture on here, but unfortunately I don't seem to have any pictures of the kid when he was a baby :-(

God bless you today, God bless you today, God bless you dear Spanky, God bless you always;) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimy said...

nice post.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home