Friday, December 22, 2006

What the frick?

I don't want to switch my blog over to beta, or whatever they want me to switch mine blog to! I donwanna, I donwanna, I donwanna!!!!

Every time I try to sign into my blog, this page comes up like a big security guard, bashing his billy club into the palm of his hand, telling me to switch over. Supposedly, not only do I HAVE to switch over, but I have to get a google account in order to sign into it! Well, I like my blog as it is, goldernit! And I don't want a flippin' google account! Hasn't anyone noticed? Google is taking over the world! This is a catastrophe that must be stopped!

I have found a way of getting past this nonsense, and into my old blog, but I don't think it'll work forever. This is just not fair.

Sooo, in the next couple of days, I will probably have succumbed to the capitalistic Google global domination takeover, and you will see some changes (rrr) to the blog. Not that any of you really come here that often, but for my few loyal companions, you know who you are, sorry . . . I tried to stand up to the big kid on the block, but I loosded.

Talk to y'all latta,

Therese

2 Comments:

Blogger Dust I Am said...

If you get a gmail account name, all your mail is saved by Google (forever, I've heard!). When Google asked me to set up an account using beta blogger, I used dustiam@earthlink.net as my name, so never had to get a gmail account. Don't know if this helps...

7:40 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I am not a Christian but it is always interesting to read and know about other perspectives. that is the reason I come to this blog and I pray the God guide everyone words success and the truth

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home